A homemade Russian Salad with hake fillets!
Good in winter, delicious in summer... I make a very nice sauce with the egg yolks, but if you prefer you can always add some mayonnaise... This recipe is really simple and you can eat it all year and never get tired of it! try my recipe and tell me what you think!
1. Place 4 eggs to boil.
2. Cut the potatoes and carrots into cubes and cook in salted water, along with the peas and green beans. After the vegetables are cooked, remove from heat and remove the water.
3. It's time to bread the fillets: Put flour in a deep dish and in another dish the 3 eggs mixed with 2 tablespoons of warm water; pass the fillets already seasoned with salt and lemon through the egg mixture and then through the flour, until the entire fillet is completely covered.
4. Place the breaded fillets in the hot oil for frying.
5. Peel the eggs and separate the whites from the yolks; add the sliced egg whites to the mixture of cooked vegetables.
6. To make the sauce, add 10cL of olive oil, 10cL of vinegar, the egg yolks, salt and black pepper to taste, and beat with a fork.
7. Then, mix the mixture of vegetables and cooked egg whites with the previous sauce.