To make cream milk there are a thousand and one recipes, but the best is my mothers, it's simple, it's easy and it's very, very good! With sugar, cinnamon, or caramelized sugar, it's divine, so good!
Try to do this recipe and leave some feedback or even better a picture!
1. Add the egg yolks and the cornstarch and dissolve it very well in a few tbsp of milk, until there are no lumps.
2. In a saucepan, pour the mixture with the remaining milk and let it warm up a little bit.
3. Add sugar and vanilla essence. If you prefer, you can add one slice of lemon zest, instead of the vanilla.
4. Stir well until it starts to thicken.
5. Remove from heat and serve individually or on a large platter. And don't forget to remove the slice of lemon zest! 🙂
6. You can sprinkle it with sugar or cinnamon.