Key Lime Pie Recipe
Looking for something sour candy? Now you found it! 🥰
Ingredients - Dough:
Recipe - Dough:
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC | 360ºF.
2. Add the flour, sugar, and salt to the bowl of an electric mixer and mix everything together.
3. Add the egg and butter, cold and cut into small pieces, and mix until uniform.
4. Add the flour and continue to mix until a crumbly dough is left. Do not knead too much so that the dough is not hard.
5. Make a ball with the dough, sprinkle the counter with flour, and roll out the dough.
6. Put the dough in the shape of a pie, put it well, and remove the excess dough with a knife.
7. Bake for 10 minutes at 165ºC | 330ºF.
Ingredients - Cream:
Recipe - Cream:
1. In a bowl, mix the condensed milk, egg yolks, sugar, and lime juice and zest very well.
2. Pour the cream over the dough base, that you took from the oven.
3. And bake again for 25 minutes at 180ºC | 360ºF..
4. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool down.
5. Then, place in the refrigerator.
Ingredients - Whipped Cream:
Recipe - Whipped Cream:
1. Whip the whipped cream with the sugar.
2. When serving, unmold the pie and place the cream on top.
3. You are ready to eat.
Have you enjoyed our post?