It is different, it is unique! It is a coke cake that you will love!
I know it sounds weird, but I'll make you a coke cake! But I guarantee it surprises! With a different touch, it will attract attention anywhere! With a touch of chocolate!
1. Turn on the oven at 180 Celsius degrees | 356 Fahrenheit degrees.
2. Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks and whisk the egg whites.
3. To the egg yolks add the sugar and stir until it forms a creamy and airy mixture.
4. Add the softened butter and coke and mix well. Then add the chocolate powder, the flour, and the baking powder and gently wrap.
5. Grease a circular shape pan with butter and flour.
6. Pour the batter into the pan and bake about 40 minutes or until the toothpick comes out dry.
7. Dissolve the cornstarch flour in 1 tablespoon of milk. Put the rest of the milk, the cornstarch flour mixture, the chocolate powder and the butter over low heat.
8. Stir the mixture continuously until it thickens and begins to bubble, allowing to boil for 1 minute.
9. Allow the icing to cool slightly before embellishing the cake.