The power of chocolate in an easy recipe with only 5 ingredients!
A classic of any Portuguese house, which brings together two of the favorite ingredients here at home: chocolate and the Portuguese biscuit. It is done in 15 minutes and eaten in a few hours, so delicious it is.
1. Mix the two eggs with a fork and add the melted butter.
2. Add the chocolate powder and the sugar to the previous preparation.
3. Place the biscuit in a plastic bag and break the biscuit into small and rough pieces with a kitchen hammer.
4. Add the biscuit to the preparation, wrapping very well.
5. Prepare the aluminum foil and pour the preparation to create a roll.
6. Let it sit in the fridge overnight and it's ready to serve.