There is nothing better than chocolate, cookies, and milk. These Chocolate Chip Cookies are loved by kids and adults, it's a party for everyone. This recipe is the meaning of love! And I love to do it, it's very simple and can be done in just one second! I love to do it on Sundays afternoon, to watch a movie or to read a book.... and a good thing is that it doesn't leave any crumbs! So it's perfect for children!
1. First, preheat the oven to the indicated temperature.
2. In the mixer, add the brown sugar and the melted butter. Mix them until a lump-free consistency is obtained.
3. Add the vanilla, the eggs, and the milk, and mix again.
4. Then, sift the flour and the baking powder and add it to the dough.
5. Add the shredded chocolate, and the dough is ready!
6. In a tray place, a sheet of buttered parchment paper and with the help of 2tablespoons start forming small portions of the dough.
7. Take it to the oven for about 15-20 minutes until they reach a golden crispy color!
8. And you are done! Enjoy!