We do this recipe every time on New Years Eve! It is fun and delicious!
1. You can use frozen or fresh shrimp.
2. We chose frozen shrimp and allowed it to thaw for 2 hours.
3. After thawing slightly, we remove the legs and body of the shrimp. Leaving the head and tail.
4. Next, place the shrimp in a bowl with the finely chopped garlic, oil, hot sauce, salt, and black pepper.
5. Let marinate for 1 hour.
6. In a frying pan, place a drizzle of olive oil and a portion of the shrimp, after 3 minutes turn the shrimp over and wait again for 3 minutes.
7. Add a shot glass of whiskey to flambe the prawns.
8. Repeat this process until the prawns are all ready!
9. At the end, enjoy the sauce left in the pan to pour over the prawns!
10. This is THE real delicacy!